Tuesday 30 December 2014

Personal Dragon Reading Challenge

Yesterday I discovered this: 47+ of your Favourite Books about Dragons, and I was tempted to use it as a challenge list for 2015, but I already have a stack of books waiting to be read and I really can't justify buying any more until I get some of those finished. So here is my personal, dragon novel reading list (in no particular order):

Dreamwalker - J. D. Oswald
Dragons: The Essential Ties - Ricardo Chévere
The Dragons of Ordinary Farm - Williams & Beale
Dragon's Milk - Susan Fletcher
Dragon Slippers - Jessica Day George
Chronicles of Dragon Lore - Julie A Dickson
The Tropic of Serpents (A Memoir by Lady Trent) - Marie Brennan
Dragon's Ring - Dave Freer
The Glass Dragon - Irene Radford
Dragon Fire - Charles Ashton
Dragon Master (Omnibus) - Chris Bunch
Dragonkin - Robin Wayne Bailey
Dragonlord of Mystara - Thorarinn Gunnarsson
Seraphina - Rachel Hartman
The Adamantine Palace - Stephen Deas
Dragonsdale - Salamanda Drake
The Dragon of Trelian - Michelle Knudsen
Dragon Keeper - Carole Wilkinson
Dragons and Decisions - Jenny Sullivan
The Secret Country - Jane Johnson
Dragon Rider - Cornelia Funke
Stone Heart - Charlie Fletcher
Bronze Dragon Codex - R. D. Henham
Ferno: The Fire Dragon - Adam Blade

Once I've worked my way through these 24, then I can think about adding some new books to my hoard's library ^_^


Chibi Tysha by snapshadow (LJ) http://spettri.deviantart.com/
Chibi Tysha by snapshadow (LJ) http://spettri.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment